O to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to be;
let that grace now, like a fetter, bind my wand'ring heart to thee.
Prone to wander -- Lord I feel it -- prone to leave the God I love:
Here's my heart, O take and seal it, seal it for thy courts above.
Robert Robinson, 1758

Monday, August 27, 2012

And the Race Is On

     Yes, I feel like I am in a race, and I have never liked running!! School has started with a bang, as well as football, and in the afternoons, it's a rush to eat snacks, get homework done, change for football practice, go to football practice, take baths for the girls, cook supper, pick up from practice (Ryan helps out on this end a lot), eat supper, take shower for Will, then get to bed at a reasonable hour. I'm still trying to figure it all out!! Obviously, I need to work on organization in the afternoons.
     This past week, Meredith has been in San Francisco visiting her Auntie Paige, Uncle Greg and cousins Cate and Reese with Ava. She has had a blast, and I have had time to get some much needed work done!! However, we are ready to see her sweet face again!!

"Margaret's" first day of formal school

3rd grader and 5th grader!!

Margaret's classroom

Getting settled into his desk

And here is my own personal kindergartener!

Meredith's play-dough man -- for a history lesson

Cate and Meredith riding the carousel in CA


Meredith, Cate and Reese

After church on Sunday in San Francisco


No comments:

Post a Comment