O to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to be;
let that grace now, like a fetter, bind my wand'ring heart to thee.
Prone to wander -- Lord I feel it -- prone to leave the God I love:
Here's my heart, O take and seal it, seal it for thy courts above.
Robert Robinson, 1758

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Few Fall Pics

    Things have not slowed down for us since the last post, but I thought I would add some photos of what we have been up to. We went to Oklahoma City to visit our friends the Sarkisians over Labor Day weekend, then to Tchula for an overdue visit with my family a few weeks later. Both trips were great! Now we are headed into fall break and Maggie's birthday, but I'll save that for another post.

The Sarkisian and Porter kids

Ryan making the kids laugh by giving me bunny ears

Will and Trey

Maggie and Julia

Meredith with Emma and Ainsley

Will in his crouch position

Will used Papa's number 60; Papa also played on the defensive line

High-fiving Coach Nathan

Maggie in my old Cruger-Tchula cheer suit

Will helping Meredith on a school project -- giving Joseph some rainbow coats; we had 12 little men for Jacob's 12 sons, but Babe ate 6 of the men plus 2 other ones that were not men

First attempt at homemade poptarts -- they were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment